Thursday 22 April 2010

bloggers block

I've been away, and thoroughly enjoyed my break, all the time thinking, oh I must blog about that when I get back...and now I have total bloggers block! It's quite hard to get back into, and I resolved to the fact that it is a bit mean to constantly go on about cow face in the office, especially if you don't know her and can empathise with my rants.

Highlights of the holiday anyway were:
The Cirque Beatles Love show. OH MY GOD, seriously breathtaking.

My stock up of bikinis from Victorias Secret (why by the way do victorias secret practically stop at a D cup except for boring bras? what about all the people in LA who have had implants? (Mine are real thanks))

Seeing Joan Rivers

Newport Beach - I WANT to live there!

OH! and my birthday win on the Roulette tables, how could I forget that!!!

Tomorrow is St Georges Day here in the UK, and although I am much more thrilled to be out celebrating paddys day (despite being British) I'm going to make some st georges day cupcakes then drink cider in a beer garden post 4pm!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm liking your plans for St George's Day!

    Glad you had a good holiday! :-)

    ReplyDelete