Thursday 8 July 2010

La vie est belle

Flopsy and I dined out last night. We haven't seen each other in 2 weeks with each of us enjoying some pre-summer sun, so it was very exciting to catch up on all of our gossip. In the midst of our nutella calzone (the best dessert ever) Flopsy received an email informing her that she had been invited to the interview for................. THE APPRENTICE tv show!!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR HER! imagine!

(this also brings me to think that I sent off an application not so long ago to the weakest link, and I've not had anything back....)
I have 14 days of having to bare this grim office work and boss and mooface. I was particularly surprised at her reaction to me leaving "oh just in time for the bonus". How I managed to stop myself from poking her in the eye I don't know. It's a shame she has agreed to come to my leaving meal really...need to think of someone boring to sit her next to.
I've received my teaching packs for some school placements I'm doing in September. My collection of red pens and stationary from the cupboard here is looking healthy.
LLB is climbing some mountains or something this weekend, the thought of him with a flash light on his head has amused me for sometime now!

No comments:

Post a Comment